Day 24


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo
May 29th 2019
Published: June 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 24
29/05/2019
Pool Day

We started the day with the usual morning coffee, croissants and our leisurely walk to the beach buffet. Karly had reserved us the lounges under the cabanas as we thought that it may be quieter and shadier. The pool was home for the day. Today was a day of relaxation after the very busy day yesterday. Sun, sleep, a good book, drinks, and water sport (playing ball) made the perfect day. Even the down pour of rain didn’t dampen our spirits. Let’s face it we didn’t get wetter by being rained upon when we were in the pool. Pina Coladas and mudslides were the drinks of choice today. For dinner tonight we decided that we would start at the pizza and taco eat outs to have entre there and then moved onto the buffet for dinner and desert. After dinner we went back up to the veranda at the eat out and played cards again. Ron introduced us to Uchre Karly and Ron paired up and Scott and I as a team Scott and I won the first one. Then the pairs changed to Karly and me and Ron and Scott again I won. Then the final combination of Ron and me, Karly and Scott. Karly and Scott won this final one. During the game we ordered pizza and tacos along with a few drinks. This was a really fun night.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



12th June 2019

I didn’t know you play cards ...
I’m glad we are not the only nerds who enjoy a game of cards when we’re on holiday. We have played a lot of card games when holidaying in the UK and Europe with our English friends, Kath and Albert. It’s always more fun to play with other people rather than just the two of you. Although Albert has been known to get very grumpy when he’s not winning and that can be a little awkward. ♥️♠️♦️♣️??T

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb