Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Playa del Carmen
February 27th 2015
Published: February 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Coffee on the roof after breakfast. Quite a bit of rain but sunny skies. A huge rainbow extended over one pier and the two Norwegian Cruise Line ships in port in Cozumel. Two other ships were at another pier. Lots of visitors in Cozumel today.

We left at noon, and returned to Playa del Carmen by ferry. This boat took 40 minutes, about 10 minutes longer than our initial trip. We sat in the open back, got a fantastic view of Cozumel as we were leaving. The couple in front of us saw a black and white fish jump up, thought it might have been a tarpin. Back in Carmen, we headed to our hostel, The Yak, and stored luggage until check-in time. Off to our favorite Tortas y Tacos for a burrito, tacos, and drinks. When we returned we discovered a nice little rooftop lounge area with sofas, tables, and a book exchange. It had been raining here in the morning so the hammocks in the main lounge area were wet. The rooftop area was perfect, with its partial cover.

Relaxing day today. Spent alot of time reading on the roof. A short walk in the evening to Walmart to pick up items for a light supper. Passed the park, no concert tonight. Pedometer read 3.3 miles at the end of the day.

Very relaxing day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0829s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb