Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Isla Mujeres
August 31st 2006
Published: August 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone,

Not that much to say, as we have been holidaying. We arrived in Mexico and went to Tulum, where we met Monica and Joe from England, who were very lovely. We stayed with them for the whole time we were there and had lots of fun.
Tulum is lovely and has the most amazing torquise waters that you could ever see, and very stunning beaches.
The people on the beaches were very beach savvy, which Lo and I werent, by any stretch of the imagination. But we soon got used to the beach way of life.. doing nothing but bathe in the sun or the sea! And having sneaky cocktails! We managed to do as little activity as possible.. we did go and see some ruins, but that was only because they were right on the beach...there are only so many ruins before they all look the same.

After 5 days we moved onto Isla Mujeres, a little island off the coast of Cancun, beautiful! For more of the same... it was here where we ate cactus fajitas, feeling very Mexican! Again, not much activity involved here either.. we were resting ready for my friend visiting. We
Tulum beach Tulum beach Tulum beach

Lo, I and Monica
went to back Cancun to collect Shel from the airport and head off to Playa del Carmen.

Playa is a very touristy place, with lots of Brits (you can tell by the redness..,)and Yanks, but we continued with the theme of doing very little, you dont even have to get up off the lounger to get ......except for a few things like snorkelling, parasailing, drinking.... just having a holiday really, a well deserved holiday.

Of course, after all this relaxing we are ready for some action, and the place we are going tomorrow, will be very action packed! Although I will really miss the Caribbean sea..


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



4th September 2006

Holidaying?
What do you mean "Not much to say, as we have been holidaying"?....hasnt that been the story for the last 8 months?(hehe). Live it up girls!!...and keep the updates coming. Take Care, Erik

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb