February 6 to February 8, Good Eating


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Ajijic
February 15th 2014
Published: February 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Thursday, February 6

Adelita’s Bar and Restaurant where we had eaten before and enjoyed it, has half price wing and Margarita night on Thursday’s. With nothing else to do, we had to give it a try. It was a fun evening with Maryanne and Paul. Adelita’s is a great location for us because we can walk there.

Friday, February 7

Johnny Mama’s Restaurant and Bar has Karaoke night every Friday. This is another place within walking distance however Paul wanted to drive. It was another fun evening and we watched rather than participated.

Saturday, February 8



It was BBQ day at Villas Marie José (our little complex). It began unplanned but quickly transformed into a party. We had purchased some steaks, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and even sour cream for our dinner and although we did eat a little of it, most got put back into the fridge for another day. Jorge and his family don’t do things in a small way. I think he had a quarter of a beef sliced extremely thin (Carne Asada) and all prepared to cook on the barbeque. His mother helped with the beans, vegetables, chorizo and quesadillas. They were prepared to feed everyone and everyone was prepared to try another true Mexican meal. It was wonderful.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb