The Good Life-A Reflection


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Guerrero » Chilpancingo
September 26th 2007
Published: September 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

A Rainbow in the Mountains of GuerreroA Rainbow in the Mountains of GuerreroA Rainbow in the Mountains of Guerrero

We saw this rainbow the morning we left Chilpancingo for one of our trips...we knew we had luck on our side.
We waited to finish the last entry until we arrived back in Chicago and while we are happy to he be back, it is definitely a shock to our senses. We loved every minute of our time in Mexico and now, appreciate those moments we had more so than we thought we would. The life is good in Mexico, a life we know we will return to at some point, hopefully sooner than later. Mexico is colorful, full of love and truly free for those that are willing to take the time to take it all in. Those that do will be pleasantly rewarded with the good life.

To summarize our time in Mexico is impossible, but it is something that we share together and the memories will be ours forever. As we move forward with our life in Chicago, we will remember the important things we learned from our time in Mexico. If anything, we will remember with each day that passes, to love and to do it passionately. I encourage you all to do the same and truly take the time be true to your self!!!

We have learned so much from each other, about each other
Shaggy Preparing for the Mexico vs. USA GameShaggy Preparing for the Mexico vs. USA GameShaggy Preparing for the Mexico vs. USA Game

Even the Mexican dogs get into the games here.
and most importantly the way we want to live our life together. This trip has forever changed us.

We will miss those of you Mexico and look forward to seeing those of you in the states. We have just one life so take the time to do the things you desire to do and don't wait.

All our love!!! VIVA MEXICO BONITO!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

The Mountain View From the House in ChilpancingoThe Mountain View From the House in Chilpancingo
The Mountain View From the House in Chilpancingo

This view changed everyday and everyday is was just as beautiful.
Chilpancingo's FairChilpancingo's Fair
Chilpancingo's Fair

Notice the vendor has a cup filled with tequilla as he works the crowd.
Ping Pong AnyonePing Pong Anyone
Ping Pong Anyone

This is actually Carlos' uncle dressed up.
Local Pastor for Tacos...Local Pastor for Tacos...
Local Pastor for Tacos...

...at least what's left of it.


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb