Photos


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Guerrero » Acapulco
February 26th 2007
Published: February 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Nothing much new to report, just posting some extra pics, We visited the Acapulco Museum ´fuerte San Diego´ its a fort set into the hilside built to protect the port from pirates etc. we learnt all about the spanish trade routes to asia, it was like being back at school! got some good panoramic pics from the roof aswell.

we went back to that club the other night, had the same crappy music on untill the foam party started, they barricaded off the dance floor so it got realy full up!! jack nearly got kicked out for sneaking the people outside the club on the beach drinks and we got semi chatted up by some mexican girls (they were trying but we cudnt understand alot of it) maybe i should have learnt some spanish before coming out here... oh well not long to go untill 3 months speaking pure INGLES!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Assault RiflesAssault Rifles
Assault Rifles

a group of people on the beach outside the club being moved on by coppers (with assault rifles)they all have assault rifles!
Me and the BarmenMe and the Barmen
Me and the Barmen

(and some mexican randomer who wouldnt go away)


3rd March 2007

Sounds cool man- i'm getting the travelling urge from reading this....keep the updates coming!

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb