Edit Blog Post
Published: August 8th 2007
I LOVE the waves of Zipolite...
A lot of pictures, a little bit of text:
1) Zipolite: great beaches - got stuck there for a week...
2) El Cuadrilatero: the only thing you'll see regarding Lucha Libre, as I couldn't take pictures during the match. But this place is owned by a ex-luchador!!!
3) Some walls painted by Muraliste...
4) El Tianguis Cultural del Chopo: ZE Punk Market...
5) A bit of more of DF
6) the great encounter with Ze Big one on Ze Pyramid.... and I did see the light although I had no calecon propre.
Now I left Mexico....
Sorry no funny texts today but I am tired and as all the photos were uploaded I posted it anyway.
So see you soon and I'll tell you all everything LIve.
Tot: 0.878s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 19; qc: 77; dbt: 0.0154s; 1; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb