La ciudad de Mexico


Advertisement
Published: May 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Mexico the day after i thought i was supposed to... but got there none the less.
After a roaming mission around the streets with Mahon, we then became sopshiticated bastards and had some cocktails at a bar on the 42nd floor of a building. The view was great.
En route to the drinks i saw a lady squatting on the street, thinking she was begging.. but the look on her face told me otherwise... she was taking a dump in the middle of one of the cities busiest streets. She was then faced with the dilema of what and how to wipe her ass with.. but being the resouceful woman that she was, she used the back of her skirt.. Love this city.

Today was spent walking around the zocalo, the tourist hotspot of the city, where the ruins can be found among old buildings etc.
After this, we headed to the Arena de Mexico to watch the luchadores battle it out in the wrestling ring with their funny tights and masks on. I am now a mask owning fan who is sourcing some tights and thinking of a wrestling name.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Latino AmericanoLatino Americano
Latino Americano

At the top of this, is where we had cocktails


18th May 2011

hahahaha dirty lady crapping in the street. what is your wrestling name? will have to wrestle oneday? lol. sounds like you are having a great time!

Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.032s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.083s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb