Vacationing for a Few Hours Anyway . . .


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Colima » Manzanillo
February 12th 2010
Published: February 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today is the last port day with my Uncle Allan, Aunt Renee and cousin Kelsey. We’re in Manzanillo. We decided to go on the excursion that would take us to an all-inclusive resort for the day. Karmina Palace is a popular spot for crew to go to for the day too. I’ve been told lots about it but hadn’t actually been yet.

The resort is gorgeous. As we walked through the elaborate main lobby building and out through the beautiful grounds, I said that being there made we want to be on vacation! At least I had a few hours to feel like I was on vacation.

We picked some chairs near one of the quieter pools. A waiter came to our chairs all day bringing us nice icy drinks. The sun was scorching hot. We frequently had to go into the pool to cool off.

Lunch was included and we ate on the outdoor terrace of the open-air buffet restaurant.

The whole time was just spent sunning and swimming and chatting. A simple day but so so nice!

I’ll definitely make a point of coming back here before we change itineraries in April. But it won’t be the same without the family.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.566s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 34; qc: 150; dbt: 0.4315s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb