Border Run


Advertisement
Published: October 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have been here now for three months, which means if we want to continue to live in Guatemala legally we had to take a trip to Mexico to renew our visa. Instead of spending 10 hours in one day on chicken buses just to go to the border and back, we decided to take a trip to San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico. Man, are we glad we did. It was a beautiful city! We mostly relaxed and explored the city. Enjoy the photos!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Beautiful ColorsBeautiful Colors
Beautiful Colors

The market was a beautiful array of colors!
Butterfly FriendButterfly Friend
Butterfly Friend

Sarah made friends with a butterfly that landed on her shoulder numerous times to rest.
At the BorderAt the Border
At the Border

This is the land between Guatemala and Mexico. The mountains were enormous and the landscape amazingly beautiful.


20th October 2007

the boarder
wow! you guys made me really want to go exploring (major exploring) because of your pic entitled "at the border." it looks pretty sweet! again, i'm happy/proud for/of you both! keep it up, and add pics/testimonials as often as you can!
20th October 2007

p.s.
i can't spell to save my life, but their still gonna let me gradiate at the gradiacion cumming suun ;-)
20th October 2007

gaunt
hey amoeba girl, eat a freeking sandwich!
21st October 2007

bonita
What fun pics -- thanks for sharing!

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0809s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb