Christmas in Cabo


Advertisement
Published: January 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Navidad in Cabo!



A quick 1hr 40 min flight from our home in San Diego so we said why not Cabo for Christmas. The weather was absolutely perfect. Sunny, warm-hot, cooler evenings (jeans and sweaters suggested). We traveled a bit differently this time around, since our time share was destroyed in the hurricane in September, so we had to make other arrangements with a local B&B. The Mexican Inn, is located two blocks walking from the hustle bustle of "The Marina". The Inn was perfect for us, nice prices, beautiful rooms, friendly family run establishment and breakfast included. If you are adventurous this would be a great place for you to stay.



The Marina, what I would call the heart of Cabo, is where everything that's happening in Cabo is happening here. Fishing tours, dinner cruises, water taxis, restaurants and even a mall. There is no shortage of food or entertainment. Take a water taxi to the beach, rent a lounge chair and enjoy some cocktails beach side or take that same water taxi to visit the tourist spot known as the Arcos, Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach. For only $14-18 per couple this is a fun, relaxing, photo op excursion must do.



Now don't forget nightlife, there are so many bars and nights clubs it will be hard to choose. Stop by the Worlds Smallest Bar, or dance the night away at the Pink Kitty, either way you will have a blast, there is high energy at night in Cabo.



As on every trip I take I always seem to make a friendship with a local this time around it was the staff members at both Rock & Bar and their next door neighbors Pochos. Both establishments had incredible food, friendly service and cheap beer (VIP). These seaside diners are located right on the docks of "The Marina" so there are plenty of things to see and take pics of while enjoying your grub.



My first trip to Cabo was absolutely amazing. I am already planning my return. Christmas may not be your choice of travel time, but if you have the opportunity, hop a flight to this beautiful seaside destination, you will not regret it.



Side note: check for hurricane season before you plan your visit. Exchange your $$ into pesos. If you like excursions and don't mind a sales pitch, stop and talk to those timeshare guys it is beyond worth it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb