Cabo San Lucas, Mexico


Advertisement
Published: February 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We arrived here Saturday afternoon and checked in to our resort, the RIU Santa Fe, right on the beach with a view of the rocks at the end of the Baja Peninsula. The place is gorgeous and the weather ain't bad either, although the nights are a bit cool-60 degrees. The days are sunny and 78. The resort is all inclusive and these places must be owned by a conglomeration of alcohol rehab facilities. It's a good investment for them because everyone drinks about 18 hours a day.

We did a pretty good job of keeping up with them. The first couple days all we did was go to the pool, walk the beach and----drink. We have eaten pretty well, too. Beaucoup Canadians here. Probably outnumber the Americans 2-1. With 10 days here, we're in no hurry to plan much, but we're thinking about a sunset cruise, deep sea fishing and a little driving tour or 2.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Walking the BeachWalking the Beach
Walking the Beach

Still able to walk after morning cocktails..I figured if we fell down, the sand is pretty soft.


10th February 2010

I am so JEALOUS
Sounds like a great time! We had 12-14 inches of fresh snow yesterday!!!!! Would much rather be where you are. Have a great time! Miss you guys!
10th February 2010

What A Life
Is every day a friggin' party for you? Is that your grand daughter you're walking with?
10th February 2010

NICE
Real nice. we are buried in snow & you buried in the sand. Don't forget to check out Cabo Wabo, Sammy Hagars place. Havew fun.
12th February 2010

What A Life
I try to make every day a party, but sometimes I have to rest a day or two to keep up the pace. I don't know what it is about Jan. I get older looking every day and she gets younger. Maybe it's the exercise she gets keeping track of me.

Tot: 0.264s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 20; qc: 104; dbt: 0.1389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb