Kayaking In Cabo San Lucas Baja, Mexico


Advertisement
Published: January 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

This will be the begining to my day to day Blogging, informing about the Conditions encountered on any of my diferent tours: Kayaking, Snorkeling, Hiking and Surfing Mainly.

Kayaking to The Arch:

- Took the Toninos (Italian Family), 2 couples and one 8 year old.

- Weather; was about 25 Celcious, no wind what so ever, not even in San Jose del Cabo, normaly this time of year the North East Winds stop me from doing the 3 Bay Tour, Cabo Pulmo and La Paz (Isla Espiritu Santo) Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour. The Arch Tour is good to do Year round cause of its geographical location, protected from the winds of the winter, and no existing winds in the summer.

- Water ws finally kindda cold, everybody was very greatfull we had wetsuits for our snorkeling session, the visibility was nothing to impres, about 15 feet, still there where lots of fish; I have a feeling whales are going to be spoted around here very soon, the water is gettign there. (Gray, Blue and Humpback whales).

- Moral was high, we had a good Kayaking and snorkeling session, we also made the walk to the Whale bertebray fosilized on the rock formations.

- Back home safely to our Hotel, another succesfull tour.

www.ramonsecotours.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb