20th July 2008


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
July 21st 2008
Published: July 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

20th July 2008
Had a leisurely start this morning as the children slept in until 9am.
It was a very wet day however and had been raining most of the night. The good news was that it was less humid and cooler at about 20C.
Entertaining the children in the house was getting a bit difficult and as soon as there was a break in the rain we took off to the park for a game of football and a go on the swings and slides. We had to make a retreat from the park when it started to rain again. This was the first day of rain we have encountered since arriving in Canada.
We retreated to the house for a sandwich lunch and afterwards played some games in the garden.
Early evening we decided to take the children out for a meal which involved a drive in the car, by the time we found a restuarant, Hannah had fallen fast asleep and then managed to sleep right through the meal.
We were waiting for Marta to get back from New York but we had a message from her that the 5pm flight had been cancelled and she had to get another later flight. We were hoping to be able to take the children to the airport to meet Marta but because of the delay we had to put the children to bed before Marta arrived home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0911s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb