UGH - where to start???... the countdown is ON!!
I leave Toronto on Friday and I'm STRESSED
to put it mildly, but in a good way. I'm totally excited and can't wait to hit the beach (minus the shark biting - no thanks!), feed the kangaroos, pat the koalas, and just chill out. Being a meeting planner, my A-type personality has reared its ugly head and now Dave, my Oz host and sidekick for this roadtrip, is paying for it. Note to Dave: there are SEVERAL blanks left to be filled in on the infamous spreadsheet so you'd better get on it!!! Party Princesses need to know ahead of time... you should know better by now...
Things left to do on checklist:
But before I leave...
- pack... I'm usually a last-minute packer kinda girl, but 6 weeks is a long time and we've got many different activities planned. I figure 10 pairs of shoes, 3 cocktail dresses, my entire summer wardrobe, and a few bits from the fall collection should do nicely; not to mention appliances, toiletries, and the kitchen sink.
- clean = so that Julie doesn't have a cow when she comes to collect my mail and water the plants
- hammer Dave to finish his part of the planning. Is it done yet?!?!? How 'bout now??
- move on my last day at work (over two desks... HEY! It's not as easy at it seems)
- a million miscellaneous, assorted holiday-type things that are currently running amock in my head = where is my passport, where is my medical insurance, print my airline ticket... where am I going again?
- finish the first To-Do list
- win a lottery (doesn't matter which one) so that I can hire someone to do this for me!!!
- hammer Dave some more for good measure, just in case he ignored the first two comments
Tonight we celebrated my birthday (early) as I'll be away on the actual day. To appease everyone's palates, we went to Starwalk Chinese buffet, that gourmet delight! Thanks everyone for your prezzies and bon-voyages...
Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.005s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0712s; 1; m:jupiter w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.5mb