Grail Springs Will Never Be The Same.


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Sault Ste Marie
November 14th 2010
Published: November 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Gail and I have had some short trips since the end of February but as we near the end of 2010, we find ourselves pooped out from the trials and tribulations of oh, so ordinary lives!! You can see how the year affected our appearance. The Zombie Walk at the end of October was where we belonged. At that point, my poor BLister was describing herself as having a "fruit fly brain"...since her son Chris left for university in London ON in August, I have been her designated driver for any out-of-town excursions and believe me, she could not have described it better.

So as Gail let her fingers do the walking on her laptop, she came across the website for a wonderful spa in Bancroft ON. Take a look!!



We are still packing right now. We are trying to find meaningless activities to fill the time between yoga, massages and other spa treatments i.e. Gail is packing modeling clay, a colouring book, pencil crayons, a sketch pad, CD of the rain forest. When we were making plans to go, I spoke to the spa people to find out if this is a serious place of
quiet reflection, which I am sure we will be doing, or somewhere we can laugh because that is inevitable when Gail and I travel. I told the lady about doing our own scream therapy in Arizona and the Eskimo singing we sometimes practice in the car when we are particularly stressed. She assured me that laughter was permitted. And she is quite anxious to hear our Eskimo singing because it is all about the breathing...yah, right!!

We will drive to North Bay on Monday, the on to the spa on Tuesday. I hope you will join us on our trip!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



14th November 2010

Spa
i'm assuming you two are staying at an eco-cabin in the woods - LOL!!!!

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb