3rd Annual Cruise for the Cure a SUCCESS!!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Richmond Hill
February 23rd 2012
Published: February 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Our thrid annual Cruise for the Cure has been a tremendous success. We had 145 guests sailing on the Allure of the Seas this past week sailing the Western Caribbean. We had two cocktail parties, a walk for the cure on board the ship and a few treats throughout the week.

We are already in the planning stages of our next Cruise for the Cure which will be held on the Oasis of the Seas on February 9th, 2013. We have a few "wish list" ideas from the cruise line we would like to implement for next year so if those that want to be a part of the group can be and for those that dont, then they can have a great relaxing week.

Do you have any ideas that would be great to do? If so, let me know.

For the week, our guests were able to raise over $22,000 CAD dollars for the Breast Cancer Society of Canada (www.bcsc.ca). In three short years, we have been able to donate close to $45,000 to this great cause which, as we all know, affects everyone in different ways.

If you are interested in learning more, why not check out our website which SHOULD be updated shortly. www.cruiseforthecure.com or www.cruiseforthecure.ca

We have pricing in BOTH currencies (CAD and USD).

As we grow, we are learning. We started with 80 guests and now we are shooting for 350 for 2013. We would love to have you join us. I promise - this is not a "downer" cruise. This is a cruise where we can celebrate with friends and family. We have a couple cocktail parties to get the party started and off we go to the Eastern Caribbean.

The websites should be update soon. If not, you can always contact us directly at 800 810-7798 or 877 272-7447. Our consultants have all the information at hand.

We look forward to seeing you on the ship and happy travelling!!

PS - I'm off to Tahiti in a couple weeks...shhh!!! dont tell anyone :-)


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb