10 sleeps to go.....


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Ottawa
January 11th 2010
Published: January 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ten sleeps to go... we're leaving next week... where did all the time go? Well owing to the sub-frigid temperatures this past week, some of it certainly went exactly nowhere... four consecutive days of running for four consecutive hours on a threadmill kinda nowhere, all this untapped heat energy... suffering extensive brain damage when you end up with the one machine directly facing the Cosmo Channel monitor screen ... I mean really, I need to do what with my hair and I never realized there was a mathematical equation to be derived from how high your heels should be in contrast to your cup size... My head still hurts. (Nat writing here).

So like Ray (Zahab) predicted, the "plugging the dam holes with all finger" dance has begun as we start making piles of things to pack, unpack, add to and takeaway, making last minute decisions on how we will allocate dollars for water, pondering the what if's and gatherig data for our next blog entry and a fundamentally important one, the thanks to folks and companies that have joined in our adventure and to our delighted surprise, helped us along the way. After this entry, its tadventure countodown time and we will be blogging extensively once we arrive at the airport as as often as possible as connextions allow.

Thanks for joining us,

Nat (and Jeff by proxy)

Advertisement



12th January 2010

Can think of a title...
I can't believe somebody had the time to find an equation for the relation between heels and cup size... seriously! Thanks for the blog. It is a great source of inspiration for me, just getting back in the gym after a couple of month of rest. I wish you luck in your adventure. Jeff was saying that you guys could use some help for the filters. I would be more than happy to contribute. Please let me know if it is not too late. Take care and good luck again!! Alex PS. Your blog is now part of my favorites!
15th January 2010

the Bouddha
Nathalie, Que le Bouddha aux mille mains t'accompagne ainsi que ton ami Jeff au cours de votre périple cambodgien. Et que la sagesse du Bouddha aux mille yeux vous incite à une immense prudence. Mom Ma porte ne t'a jamais été fermée, elle t'est toujours ouverte.

Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1010.1kb