Booking Dates Completed - RV Rental ..... Check!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Ottawa
March 13th 2022
Published: March 13th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Ottawa to Boston AreaOttawa to Boston AreaOttawa to Boston Area

Our initial drive towards Boston.
We have our dates lined up now and we've booked our reservations for the RV sites where we want to stay.

We plan to leave Saturday morning early to drive down into the US towards the Boston, MA area. We've planned on staying three nights in that area taking in some sites before we leave to head to Bar Harbour, ME. Two nights in Bar Harbour area to take in the beaches and quaint shops.

Next, we depart for Fundy National Park Campgrounds to stay there for four nights. We've bought bicycles to travel around with while we're at these various campsites.

We then leave Fundy for the Quebec City area. We've landed on a campground on the tip of Ile-d'Orleans; about 45 mins east of Quebec City. After a couple of nights there, we'll heave tours home, possibly staying overnight somewhere near Montreal, or simply head back home.

The RV is due to be back in Val d'Or by 1 o'clock on the 17th of Jun.

This will be a fun trip!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

2nd Leg of the Journey2nd Leg of the Journey
2nd Leg of the Journey

Rochester/Boston Area to Portland area.
Third DriveThird Drive
Third Drive

Leaving Portland/Freeport area to Bar Harbour, ME.
Fourth Leg of the JourneyFourth Leg of the Journey
Fourth Leg of the Journey

From Bar Harbour, ME to Fundy National Park in Nova Scotia.
Fifth JourneyFifth Journey
Fifth Journey

From Funday National Park towards the Quebec City area. Going to stay on Ile-d-Orleans for a night or two.
Last Part of the JourneyLast Part of the Journey
Last Part of the Journey

Leaving the Quebec City area to head back down towards home!


Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1010.7kb