Penny Dreadful...a nightmare in Niagara pt 2


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 29th 2014
Published: October 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Sightseeing with PennySightseeing with PennySightseeing with Penny

Check out the view of the CN Tower...might as well be from Citadel Hill in Halifax from this far away!
Having completed Penny's makeup and the rest of their chores, Nicole and Crystal are permitted to take a cold shower and get ready for the day. The surprise and excitement had started to wear off for Penny and she was getting bored so she decided to leave them and head over to her photo shoot (WTF...look at me, pay attention to me). Pam was left to figure out what to do with the girls and knowing that Nicole had never spent any real time in Toronto, decided that the best plan would be to take them to Mama B's job at the funeral home. Surprise Mama B...strangers in your work place! After a brief introduction, it became clear to Nicole that Pam had arranged this as an interview having seen the extraordinary make up application that she had done for Penny. To be honest, I was just happy to hear that Pam didn't waste their time with a sightseeing tour of the CN Tower or waste their money with a visit to one of the many amazing museums in the city. You've got to know your audience and it was obvious that Pam really had a sixth sense (I see dead people) about Crystal and Nicole's secret vacation desires.

Following the creepy interview/introduction with Mama B, Pam was able to convince Penny "HotShit" Thoms (PHT) to step out of the spot light and come meet them at the airport. Confused when Nicole piled into her car, PHT hit gas pedal and nearly knocked Crystal to the curb as she hadn't even sat down in the passenger seat yet. I'm convinced that PHT really thought they were leaving and had no intention of giving up an afternoon to spend with them. Pissed that she was now saddled with them for the weekend, she reluctantly agreed to take them out for some lunch and to see the sights (see the sightseeing photo attached). Following a trip to the grocery store so they could pick up a few things to feed their hosts, a trip to the liquor store for a fancy wine tasting and some purchases for the evenings festivities they finally arrived at Penny's house.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb