Niagara Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 11th 2010
Published: October 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Christian Falls... 16 secs
What to say about Niagara....Well first off we arrived at the falls basically in the middle of the night. We were planning on going right through to Toronto, but being exhausted, we decided just to bunk down for the night. We made it to the falls without too much trouble, but we were taken aback when we discovered what the night life of Nagara is really like. In Christian's words: "If it was a movie it would be like your worst nightmare in a fun house directed by a nine year old." Yes...that good. I was interesting to say the least. We weren't planning on going out, but after seeing what it had to offer, we just had to get out there and take it all in. There were wax museums (yes more then one), Ripley's Believe it or not, mini put, theatres, bowling ally's, pool halls, and motels as far as the eye can see (not to mention the great Frankenstien scare-a-rama). One word: ridiculous! Hilarious none the less.
So, Christian and I had to partake...we went on the giant ferris wheel! It was completely enclosed and we could see for miles. Then we walked around and enjoyed the sights!
The next morning before we left for Toronto, we did a "Journey under the falls", which was exactly that. We got to see Niagara Falls from the inside. A tunnel which was dug around the 1920's. It was quite fascinating!! It was a little rainy, but the falls are beautiful in any weather 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb