Fundy National Park - Alma, New Brunswick


Advertisement
Published: June 10th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Shelley and I crossed the border at Calias / St. Stephen’s, New Brunswick. We immediately felt relief at the change in highway conditions. Even though the rain and wind were still present, the highways were wide and gracious to us! So much more open and wide, 110 km/h maximum speed (we didn’t go that fast, but cars were sure enjoying that!).

We headed to Saint John’s where we stopped at a Sobey’s to pick up some more vegetarian friendly foods for Shelley. The place we stopped at in Calais didn’t have much in the way of good groceries. Due to the Bird Flu taking place, we were not allowed to bring raw chicken or eggs over the border from the US to Canada. There was a Beer and WIne Store next to where we parked in the parking lot so we took advantage of that and stocked up.

Arriving at the campsite around 6:30 pm we got things set up for the night. We have a spacious spot with a few trailers and RV’s around us; kind of quiet right now, but we expect it to get busier as the weekend is upon us.

We threw on a movie (Stillwater starring Matt Damon) and watched most of it before we had to call it quits and head to bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb