Rain - Snow - What is Manitoba coming to?


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Manitoba » Winnipeg
February 13th 2009
Published: February 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

With only hours to go before we leave "Friendly Manitoba", the weather has turned from the normal minus 20 to 30 degrees to plus 1 degrees and the usual snow fall has turned into a constant drizzle of rain. Well today it changed back to snow and our departure seems once again to be aptly timed.

Of course we had the minus 40 degree weather to contend with in January but this foray into South East Asia during the slushy sleety changes in weather is still very welcome.

The kids, teary eyed, left with their grandparents, our Chihuahuas in tow as well. Seems they're none to worried as they, the dogs, get spoiled while staying with Candace's Mom and Dad!

We're less prepared than last time but it's as good as it's going to get. Candace noted that our back packs seem lighter than last year. I hefted mine and thought my seemed fairly heavy. I figure it's the little bit of dive gear that I brought that is weighing me down. Hers is quite light.

Just a quick note that today is Friday 13th......... whatever could go wrong!?!

Well this one is short as we have to head to airport!
YMMV
Chocolatemonkee

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb