Churchill...Polar bear action!


Advertisement
North America » Canada » Manitoba » Churchill
October 22nd 2014
Published: October 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I'm running late on writing the blogs...Saturday in Vancouver...we are Tuesday night and I'm ready to board a plane to Johannesburg...but still in Bangkok...and tomorrow afternoon, should be finally in Congo. Don't ask me the secrets to deal with jetlag...you simply have to deal with it! The kids are happy to be home, they had some fun time in Saigon, but now it's back to school till Christmas... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 74, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




29th October 2014

Cute!
Those bears are too adorable! great photos. I think I would have found it difficult not to stick my hand out and try to pat them. Reading your first paragraph made me tired, how do you cope with traveling so much, having a full time job and raising two kids? I take my hat off to you, sir!
30th October 2014

Thanks a lot for the very kind words....
The trick is simple...there is no need to complain about life, just try to make it happen. The solution...all the time you don't spend complaining, it's time you use to make a difference....all this would only be possible because I try to get surrounded by great people....sometime it works, sometime it doesn't...than believe me, all this is stressful....not for me, but for the simple fact that I need to make sure the kids do reach University safely...and none of us is protected from the next economic downturn...and in the meantime....what is done is done, and I try to enjoy it to the best...while I can! But still, thanks for the kind words!
29th October 2014

douces bêtes... quand elles sont en peluche...
Mais la faut pas rigoler j'imagine... photos magnifiques ! bravo ! dis-moi : pas trop difficile de rester a bord sans jamais mettre le pied à terre ??? Curieuse de recevoir le prochain blog....
30th October 2014

Hello!
C'est pas si grave, on est a deux metres du sol..et si jamais ce nounours sympa accroche quelqu'un par le bras, ou l'appareil photo...on peut dire au revoir a son bras...
29th October 2014
Nursing the kids...pretty rare moment...

Nursing the kids
Pretty special indeed Peter...what a great experience.
29th October 2014

Bucket List
This is amazing! This trip is on our short list. Did you get to meet Cranster? Would love to head up to this play ground. Thanks for the detail and great photos.
30th October 2014

Hi!
I believe there are not in Canada for the moment. Sadly they never replied to an email I sent them more than a year ago.
29th October 2014
Hurrah to the digital era!

Perfect
Love this photo.
31st October 2014

Very cool! very special!
Great life!
3rd November 2014

Well over 50!!!!
Hi fellow travel blogger - As part of the well over 50s - hope that Paul and I were ones you had a laugh with! cheers silvernomads
3rd November 2014

This is way too funny!
No kidding...and we didn't even once shared the fact that we were all travelblog addicts! And not even one picture of us together...damn it! Hope to see you again somewhere in the world!
8th May 2015

amazing!
I've been to Canada twice but never considered a trip to Manitoba because I'm afraid of the cold and I didn't think there was anything to see there. Now I know what I missed!

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb