iPhone Photo Files


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia
December 23rd 2014
Published: December 23rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hello all,
We have a small break at the airport while waiting for our plane. They have free wifi here so great chance to upload our iPhone photos. We will try and write a caption to explain them.

Where we are flying it is noon and -1. Which we have been told is warm for this time of year.



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Motel FoyerMotel Foyer
Motel Foyer

One small section of the motel foyer with a small Christmas tree and concierge's dog waiting while she works.
Selfie StickSelfie Stick
Selfie Stick

Cameron (Ryan's brother) bought us a selfie stick for Xmas. It is coming in quiet handy.
Stanley ParkStanley Park
Stanley Park

At the Stanley Park Christmas light display. The display was amazing but very busy. There was a train you could go around a display but had a 3 hour wait so we didn't go on it.
More selfie stickMore selfie stick
More selfie stick

The view while walking around Vancouver SeaWall.
Theresa's DrinkTheresa's Drink
Theresa's Drink

While in Gastown we went to a great pasta place, The Old Spaghetti Factory. Theresa decided to try something is the specials list without reading the ingredient. The next picture are the ingredients.
Theresa's DrinkTheresa's Drink
Theresa's Drink

Please note some if the delicious ingredients. Needless to say Theresa didn't drink much.
Canadian SeagulCanadian Seagul
Canadian Seagul

The equivalent to our Seagul is there. Not sure if they are related or anything but they look the same and hang around in packs by the water the same. Either way they are huge. Not sure if picture shows that but they are a lot bigger.
Mr RacoonMr Racoon
Mr Racoon

The Racoon in Stanley Park
The RacoonThe Racoon
The Racoon

Ryan didn't know how close he should get the the Racoon. Apparently they have razor sharp claws but there was a local who said these ones are quiet friendly.
Our MotelOur Motel
Our Motel

This is our motel from a block away. It is very impressive and a major landmark of Vancouver. They are doing renovations at the moment. The queen stayed there when she visited ages ago.
The future of shoppingThe future of shopping
The future of shopping

This poster was on the wall in the train station. It has many different boots you can buy. If you like a pair you scan the QR code and put your size in and they mail them out to you. Very dangerous and lucky Theresa bought some boots already. Didn't stop her from looking. I know in Korea they have groceries stores on the walls like this.


24th December 2014
Motel Foyer

Love the Hotel watchdog
Hope you are having a great trip. Love the Hotel watchdog

Tot: 0.278s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb