To the Hoof and Return


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vanderhoof
February 19th 2007
Published: February 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Of course before we take off across the world we have to get in a few more trips across the Province. A work trip to Prince George turned into a visit with my best friend Shelley and her girls, Bianca (Kotah's best friend) and Dayla in Vanderhoof. We met and became the greatest of friends as we were neighbours in a duplex in Cleawater. Oh, many a fun time happened there. Now we live 7 hours apart in good weather and i make sure I see them whenever possible. We had a great visit. Shelley and I stayed in and chatted for three days while Dakotah and Bianca went to the highschool dance, and Dakotah got to experience a regular day of school in highschool. I had spies at the dance. We took a friend from Church up to Prince George with us for the drive and Wan stopped by Shelley's place for a quick visit on her way up to Oliver's parent's place in Smithers for the week. It is fantastic that Shelley and Wan got to meet each other!

It was a great trip again, as always.

So I have a six days at home then up to Clearwater for a couple days. Next: a week in Vancouver, Naniamo, and Prince Rupert, Vancouver and home again just in time for another vaccination.

Take care everybody. Life is such a journey.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0953s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb