Vancouver day 4


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
November 8th 2013
Published: November 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

It’s sunny today J !!! One thing to do absolutely when sun is out is the lookout. The lookout is a building you go up and have a magnificent view on Vancouver and surroundings. If you have vertigo, bad idea. But I loved it, especially the open lift. As you can go anytime you want during the day, once you bought the ticket, I decide that will go back at sunset time (that means 4:30 pm quite early).

After that go down to the bay and have a nice walk along the beach in direction of Vancouver West end and Yaletown (supposed to be a gay community around there)

Have a stop on Pacific Bay to admire the view and get to listen to a quite interesting conversation a strange guy was having on his phone, here you go :

“You should see what I’m seeing right now”

“It looks F’’’’’ fake but it’s not”

“You don’t understand how F’’’’’ beautiful Vancouver is”

Don’t know if he was drunk or stone but he’s right, Vancouver is F’’’’ beautiful !!!

Head back to the lookout to admire the sunset from the top, worse the look !

In the evening meet with a girl (from the Couch Surfing site) and her friends. Nice to chat with people, they was also a couple from London who asked for a permanent residency in Vancouver, just took them 3 years. Anyway, we had a lovely evening.

I’m so surprised of how kind people are. Every time I go in a shop, restaurant, café, people always say hello with a big smile and ask you how your day is going on. Still not used to that.

People are so relaxed here, it’s amazing. Everything seems so easy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



13th November 2013

Coucou Amy
Merci de me faire voyager un peu ... j'en ai besoin ! Super voyage, belles photos et plein de commentaires ... continue comme ça, moi, je te suis Bises Visnja
4th December 2013

Vancouver
Merci pour ce commentaire, ça fait plaisir et suis contente de vous faire tous un peu rêver. Bises

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb