Vancouver airport- FREEEEEZING!!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
February 3rd 2008
Published: February 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello again all, got more time to kill waiting for my next flight to Calgary. FLight wasnt to bad, got a window seat with no one sitting next to me so i could spill out over two seats which was good, still hard to sleep though, i dont think planes are meant for people that are 6 foot! Me and the canadian guy that was next to the empty seat had an argument with a french couple behind us cause our seats were back, flight attend in for the rescue, that happend to be the candians brother so moved the couple behind us away! Coming into the airport, most amazing site of the white cap mountains as far as you could see, offically the first time i have seen snow!!! any ways off to get something to eat since the plane portion sizes are that small!!! still hungry as usual!
Love you all
Scott
xox

Advertisement



3rd February 2008

Wear ur Thermals if it's cold!
Hey Scott, finally on ur way and almost there. Good on ya! Ummm...behave urself, don't cause any international incidents, u know the French and the French Canadians - there's history there (u wouldn't want to re-write history now!!) Be good, actually, stuff that, just be yourself!
4th February 2008

haha
I think you should write a complaint to Air NZ about the portion sizes of their food lol...Hungry hungry hippo!

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb