Day 107 Vancouver


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
August 3rd 2018
Published: August 3rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

It was walking over familiar ground today as we were back in the same block where we lived in ’86. We were picked up by Al and Robert from Broadway and Cambie sky train station and driven to Roberts condo on W 14th between Hemlock and Granville, where we are staying. In ’86 we lived in the condo below Al less than half a block away on W 15th. Not long after Rob drove Jane in his corvette to lunch. I had to settle for the Kia. However, on the return journey the roles were reversed.

Jane locked Robert out of his condo, by locking the incorrect door lock from the inside, of which there is no key. While Robert tried to rectify the situation we were ‘sent’ on our way to walk the streets. A few hours later we were able to enter. Phew!

Dinner was on the balcony of Al’s condo overlooking Vancouver city to the mountains of Grouse and Cypress, with Robert’s sister and husband and Robert. Excellent food complemented by even better conversation and hilarity, aided of course by “pretty good” bottles of wine, ensured a good time was had by all. We’ve landed on our feet … again. Gratitude in bucket loads.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement




Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.4kb