Home again, home again


Advertisement
Published: June 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 48.4644, -123.38

Home again...September 6th
I'm happy that we packed last night before bed. This morning we enjoy our breakfast as we look out over Victoria Harbor one last time, and soon set off to the bus stop.Jeff has figured out that land transpotation for this whole trip has cost us exactly $20 Canadian or about $18.50 US. Bus fare is only $2.50 each and transfers are free. Let's hear it for public transportation!
When we get to the airport and head to the counter to check our bag, who is standing there but John and Janet!! What a marvelous surprise! Their flight is a couple of hours after ours, but they had to come to the airport early to return their rental car. What great timing.
The four of us walk to our gate, and we chat until it is time for Jeff and I to board. We say our goodbyes (again), thank John for the great adventure - and especially for our time together - and go our separate ways.
I hope you've enjoyed my blog. If you are interested, stay tuned as Jeff and I are heading out for another adventure soon.

Advertisement



23rd September 2015

Glad you had a good adventure -- I'm looking forward to hearing about the next one (I'm always up for armchair adventures!!!). ;)

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb