Planning for another adventure.


Advertisement
Published: June 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone

This is Coral, sitting at home and trying on clothes, making sure everything still fits for my next trip. This time I'm leaving mom at home and heading off on a speed of light road trip around Canada and the U.S. with my friend Charlotte. Charlotte is off right now purchasing a van for our trip, looks like her and her mom have narrowed it down to a 2000 Dodge Caravan or a 1999 Plymouth Voyager. I know I know, we should get an import but it just doesn't fit in the budget right now. Anyways, if everything goes as planned we'll be leaving on Thursday June 12th (also Charlotte's 20th birthday) and heading over to Edmonton for a few weeks to start. After that we'll be off across Canada, ending up around Toronto for a while to visit my family. Then its down the eastern seaboard right down to Georgia (with lots of stops to see Charlotte's relatives on the way). After that (as if that wasn't enough) if the van is still in one piece we'll be driving across to California, up to Las Vegas for a couple nights and then up through Idaho and back to Edmonton around the middle of August. Why so much time in Edmonton? Well it happens to be where both Charlotte and my boyfriend's live, and of course all that wonderful shopping at West Edmonton Mall 😉 So after a few more days in Edmonton Charlotte and I, and possibly the guys will be heading back to BC to meet up with my friends and family who will be heading down to the Kite Festival in Long Beach Washington for a week at the end of August. I'll try to keep this updated with our latest progress. If you have any suggestions for places to visit, good places to stay over night or your own friends and family who'd be willing to put us up for a night (or just let us use their drive way and bathroom) please leave a comment and let us know.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0604s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb