Coral Cove Bowen Australia


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Kitimat
March 2nd 2011
Published: March 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Photo 2Photo 2Photo 2

Coral Cove @ Bowen Australia
Hi everyone, just a short note to say that we are now in Coral Cove Bowen Australia. The place we are staying in is fantastic, very large apartment right on the Coral Sea. However we have been warned by the locals not to go into the water, don't even wade in the water along the shore, as there are BOX JELLYFISH, and there sting is deadly.

Louie and Sheila were dis-appointed with that, but there is a very nice pool and hot tub at the resort here. It is still very hot and humid, We went shopping yesterday for some of the things we will need while staying in the apartment, like food, etc. We found a very nice butcher shop, and we bought some nice steaks, and we threw them on the BBQ last night and man did they taste great.

We toured around the place a little yesterday, went for lunch to a place that overlooked the ocean. The apartment is a little ways from the main part of town, so if you want to do more then just walk on the beach, you would have to take the car.

This area was hit by the
Photo 3Photo 3Photo 3

Coral Cove, just out front of our apartment.
cyclone, but so far we have not seen to much damage from it. Well will close for now and put more on the blog later. Here are a few pictures of the area outside of the hotel .


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Photo 4Photo 4
Photo 4

Out front of the Apartment.
Photo 5Photo 5
Photo 5

Coral Cove
Photo 6Photo 6
Photo 6

Coral Sea
Photo 7Photo 7
Photo 7

Coral Cove Apartments. Very Nice.
Photo 8Photo 8
Photo 8

Coral Cove Apartments.
Photo 9Photo 9
Photo 9

Inside view, will take more.
Photo 10Photo 10
Photo 10

View from Coral Cove Apartments.


Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb