Hunting, Visiting, Engagement and Family


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Kamloops
October 20th 2008
Published: October 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

October Thanksgiving weeks:

Well, this was an eventful couple of weeks for sure. Here’s a rundown with details to follow if you want to read more as I sense this might be a long entry.

We took two weeks away from Yellowknife. Dakotah and I went hunting with my Dad near Salmon arm for a few days, then Dakotah and I did some visiting in Kamloops. She enjoyed spending that time with her friends and went to school for a day. I spent some time with friends and got engaged to Tim. Then we went back to hunting again, out to Lumby this time. While we were in Kamloops, Dad and Mike got a moose and we were successful in getting a deer out in Lumby area. We spent some time visiting cousins out that way and went back to Salmon arm for our final night down South. Tim and his son, Darcy, came out to turkey dinner and met the folks and the nieces, then we flew away the next morning. Mom and Dad think he’s great by the way. Tim and Darcy will fit into the family nicely for sure.

After second thought, send me a note if you want the long version.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb