Day 16 - 07/08/10


Advertisement
Published: July 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Friendly Canadian camper gave me a few glass places in Fort St. John to check about getting the cracked windshield repaired. He also told us of the Muncho Lake area that we should be sure to spend some time at, and to be sure to visit Liard Hot Springs.
After several attempts by local gas attendants to direct me to the glass shops, I decided the best thing to do was borrow the yellow pages, and do my own research. I finally talked to some very friendly and helpful employees of Peace Glass in Fort St. John, and we were on our way again in about an hour after Shelby and I learned how to repair chips in windshields.
I see a bear, do you see the bear, Yay, We saw our first bear, but we can't prove it because we were unable to get a picture at 60 mph.
Again Shelby and I drove further than we intended to and ended up in Ft. Nelson, BC. It was time to fuel again, and we found a Husky Station with a very talkative and informative attendant. After learning we were looking for a place to overnight, he sent us up the road about a half a mile to the Triple G Hideaway Rv Park. Nothing else to talk about, we went to bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Peace Glass/Fort St. JohnPeace Glass/Fort St. John
Peace Glass/Fort St. John

Chipped windshield repair classes.
Shelby Shelby
Shelby

On his way to class.


17th July 2010

Bear
That is funny that you saw a bear because they have apparently sighted a bear in the neighborhood near us (Crabapple Falls). I am sure the bear here wishes it were closer to you than in this suburban area. :) Enjoy your blogs, hope you all are having fun. God Bless and safe travels.
20th July 2010

You are getting way behind on your homework!!! Get to blogging, Mr.Jack.

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb