Skiing and the end


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Medicine Hat
December 12th 2006
Published: December 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well back safe and sound in Canada now and the road trip has unfortunately come to an end. We went skiing in Banff at the end of it which was awesome and luckily no broken bones. The pictures show just how gorgeous it is.

Nick and I are now spending a week back in Medicine Hat before leaving back for the UK on Saturday. It really has been a wicked experience seeing all these places and doing so much. Just seems like years ago that we were first in Las Vegas.

While on our trip, the 4 of us decided to dabble in a bit of retail therapy (as is only right in America)! We decided to have an add up of what we had bough between the 4 of us and goes something like this:

Ralph Lauren items - 29

Abercrombie and Fitch items - 18

Shoes - 7 pairs

Other items - 12

So our little it of retail therapy turned in to 66 items between us - Whoops!. God knows how we're going to get it home but hopefully somehow we will.

The total trip worked out as being over 70 hours of driving which is quite a bit really! We covered over 7000 km (almost 4500 miles) and stayed in a total of 10 different hotels. Wlill be nice to actually have clothes to hand again as opposed to having to live out of a suitcase!!

Canada is lovely and would really like to come back here sometime. Who knows, maybe next year we'll do the east coast...................


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0653s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb