Christmas Day


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Lake Louise
December 25th 2014
Published: December 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to Ash jumping onto the bed and screaming Merry Christmas. Being on the other side of the world it was still nice waking up on Christmas Day to family. We then set of for s Christmas breakfast at the ski village, it was 8am and still pitch black. After breakfast we signed ourselves up for skiing lessons and hit the mountain. Our lesson went the whole day and was a great way to start skiing. By the end of the day, with a few accidents, we could both successfully ski to the bottom of the learners area. Even though we were not great it was such a nice view from the ski hill we didn't mind taking it slow. Many times both us and the instructor got distracted by the view. We headed for home and checked into our Christmas night accommodation and got ready and headed for our Christmas dinner. Ash had organised for us to go to her friends house where we would have a traditional Turkey and ham Christmas feast. There were 13 people at dinner and we had a few drinks, had eggnog and many laughs. On our short walk home Theresa tried unsuccessfully to push Ryan into the 2 feet of snow beside the walking track, instead slipping and falling in herself.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0716s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb