Jasper


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Jasper
August 24th 2015
Published: September 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Jasper today. We decided to do a bit of grocery shopping and catch up on some laundry. The first laundry we went to was closed for renovations -- seriously, at the height of the season, it was closed! There we were standing on the sidewalk with our blue laundry bags wondering, "Where do we go now?" David took out his cell phone and thankfully found another laundry a couple blocks away. It has been some time since I was in a coin-laundry, and they've definitely upgraded. It was like a swanky little coffee shop where you could wash your clothes and catch up on your email. And, it only took a little over an hour to get all our laundry done -- it takes me hours (sometimes days) at home -- I might just do this more often.

Later that day, we decided to return to Jasper and have a nice dinner. We chose a place called Syrah's -- a small restaurant with some great reviews. We didn't have reservations, but did manage to get the last table in the place. The reviews were right -- if you ever have a chance, go there -- great food!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0709s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb