driving on the wrong side of the road


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Bragg Creek
July 18th 2006
Published: July 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Kat DrivingKat DrivingKat Driving

The right side of the road: A bit weird, but fun.......
Another lazy day came and went, where all we really did was go for an attempted swim in the creek. I say attempted because it was FREAKIN FREEZING and only Johnathan was brave enough to go all the way in. Although, I (Kat) did go in to my thighs and splash a little!

A family meeting that night and we made a list of all the things we were going to do in the next week or so. Very exciting!

But the next day was lazy again, as the parents went to work and us kids bummed around on the couch. Eventually it was too much and we had to get out and do something. So we drove in to town to see a movie. And when i say drove... i mean US AUSSIES DID!

See, here you dont need an international licence to drive a private vehicle (although it is recommended) so I (Kat) drove in and Jase drove back. And in between we saw the second Pirates move - Dead Man's Chest, which might I say had a shitty ending...

All in all it was extremely trippy to be driving on the wrong side of
Jason takes the drivers seatJason takes the drivers seatJason takes the drivers seat

After figuring out lefts from rights, Canadian roads aren't that different than back home..........
the road in the wrong side of the car! But we made it alive and really, it was loads of fun!

Still... glad the car was only an auto... made it LOADS easier!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb