A Day at Sunshine


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Banff » Sunshine
January 13th 2006
Published: January 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

January 7
The first day on the slopes this winter. It was a nice family excursion with roommates James and Trina. At noon we met up with our neighbours Chris and Carly. James and Chris went for a couple of runs in the Dive because they're hardcore skiers and they got the 'gear' while I went for a few runs with the girls. It was a pretty good day all in all. About -5 with some sun but unfortunately some low clouds prevented me from getting an awesome panoramic shot. Enjoy the pics.

Also some pics from the Flames-Leafs game at the Saddledome and post-game festivities from January 6. Unfortunately the Leafs got shut out (1-0) but it was a great game all the same.



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



13th January 2006

Of course, Tim had to go and buy some new goggles and a new toque because of the yard sale he had on the green run. Don't worry, Tim. Some day you'll be able to ride that toe-edge.
13th January 2006

In case you don't read Tim's comments at the top, the Leafs did perform in typical Leaf fashion and didn't score a point all night.
17th January 2006

Nice pic's Tim. Dave and I are going to Whistler for a few days with his sister & husband. Thanks for wetting the appetite!!

Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0947s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb