Bermuda with the kids!


Advertisement
Bermuda's flag
North America » Bermuda » Saint George
May 15th 2003
Published: January 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tabacco BayTabacco BayTabacco Bay

Meg admiring the view of the water from the beach. She is standing on coral which we found out to late and her feet needed band-aids.
Bermuda is as beautiful as all the pictures I've seen! The water is just so incredible. This crystal jewel blue is the only way I can explain it. Breathtaking really. We have 7 amazing days to spend here and I am not going to waste any time. We went to Tabacco Bay beach the second we got here. It was quite a hike but we did it. I would say it was a two mile hike up, down, and around curving streets and pathways. I had both the kids in the stroller and Grammy Peg pushed Robby and I pushed Meg. What a work out first thing in the morning.

The beach did not disappoint! What a great find. The beach was empty because the locals have not hit the beach scene yet this time of year. They are looking at us like we're crazy. But hey I just left Mass. and it was 50 degrees and now I'm in 79 degree weather and that's swimming weather for this new englander. The breeze is perfect and the waves are gentle in this little inlet we've found.

After the beach it was back for a quick nap and then we
Tabacco BayTabacco BayTabacco Bay

Robby posing for me because Megan did.
packed up once again and headed off to a cruise on a glass bottom boat through the coral reefs. This was a little disappointing because the bottom was really scratched and in need of a good washing. The kids enjoyed it and had fun anyways. Tomorrow we're heading off to town to sight see and take some pictures of some historical landmarks.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Tabacco BayTabacco Bay
Tabacco Bay

This is what the kids were admiring!


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb