20/20 cricket


Advertisement
Bermuda's flag
North America » Bermuda » North Shore Village
April 23rd 2006
Published: April 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well, last night was a blast!!! We decided that we had to go out for dinner, Erin, Mel, Kirsty, Ben and myself trotted off to the pub round the corner for a meal and a few drinks. A few others from the hospital joined us extending the circle of friends which is great. More ausies to hang with. There is now a whole bunch if us going to the cricket on the day of the final....can't wait.
There was a street party last night in honour of the 20/20 cricket starting. It was pretty awesome. After dinner we walked around to it....Miss oblivious that I am, never knew that it was going on. They don't seem to advertise anything much in bermuda and if they do I always seem to miss it....
We meet a few of the cricketers and I was told by a few of the aussie team that there is no chance they are going to be in the final. They are here to party hard and have a bermudan holiday. Erin, the champ that she is, went up and started chatting to some of them so I joined her a bit later and had a good old gossip with some aussie and new zealand players.
The night ended up pretty huge, out dancing at the night club with some people that we met at the street party. I feel kind of self conscious dancing here, you can't help but feel like a rhythmless white girl with some of the people here shaking their booty.
all in all a great night, can't wait for the cricket next weekend.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb