Day 25 – Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
October 7th 2016
Published: October 19th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today is the start of another weekend, so we have another brunch booked. This time we are at the Glasshouse in the Hilton on the Creek. It’s an intense Mediterranean themed meal.

The map shows the metro station is close by to the hotel, so we are getting off at Union Station where we will start our walk in the direction of the Hilton. Unfortunately, it looks like the map is not quite right, and we start off heading in the wrong direction. After stopping at the Radisson and the Sheraton for directions, we eventually make it to the Hilton. Being outside walking for a prolonged period of time at lunchtime was not on our agenda for today so we arrive at the hotel rather hot and bothered. At least they have air conditioning to help dry us out.

The brunch at the Glasshouse was very different again from the other three we have had whilst in Dubai. The food, as always, was great as was the service.

Having learnt from our earlier mistake of where the map says the hotel is, we manage to walk a more direct route to the metro in about 10 minutes rather than the 30 minutes it took to get there.

When we were out last night, we spotted a Caffe Divino on the other side of the main road. This evening we decided to venture across there and finish the evening off with deluxe ice creams. We had a pot with two scoops in each all thanks to the Entertainer again with the generous buy one get one free deal. George had intense vanilla and Theresa had mango and caramel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb