How to Get Best Desert Safari Experience in Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 24th 2023
Published: March 24th 2023
Edit Blog Post



If you are planning to visit Dubai or already on a trip with your family or friends, we will tell you how to get best ever Desert Safari tour in Dubai. Dubai is a city that never ends to explore due to its plenty of things to do and visit. You can check time Dubai Remains open, Dubai never sleeps. There are three mainly tourist activities


Desert Safari
• See Tours
• Sightseeing Tours



If you are adventure lover then Dubai Desert Safari is for you. It offers a unique type of activities like you can experience the vast Desert Life, Unique opportunity to explore the local Emirate Culture including Food. Either if you are nature lover, Foodie or culture enthusiast, this tour has something for everyone and every age group. The reason behind is there are multiple activities to do and one of the good thing is you can customize according to your need, if you are visiting with your family including kids or pregnant women you can simple activities, on other hand if you are visiting with your college friends you can select thrilling activities like Quad Biking, Dune Buggy and Horse Riding etc.

Following are the some activities you can Experience during the Dubai Desert Safari Tour

Dune bashing






Dune Bashing is the most popular and most common activity in this Desert Safari tour. It includes driving with a 4x4 car on the big sand dunes. This is not for everyone only solid hearted persons can experience, if you have motion sickness you can tell your driver you need a simple ride over the dunes, but you should never miss this activity. After Dune bashing session you can get a chance to take images with incredible photo points and can capture your lovely moments forever. Dune Bashing is not recommended for pregnant Women’s.

Camel riding






Camel riding is a traditional way of travel by Emirate peoples. Camel riding is also common in every countries desert due to its god gifted capabilities. Cal can run faster than any animal or it can survive as long time without eating and drinking.

Camel riding is great way to explore the beauty of Arabian Desert; camels are very friendly with humans so kids also enjoy a long camel ride and take pictures during the ride.

Sand boarding




Sand Boarding is also a fun activity that can experience every one, its most similar to snowboarding. It includes sliding down from the high dunes, and it is an exhilarating experience that is sure to get your adrenaline pumping. The sand boarding experience is suitable for people of all ages, and you can learn how to sand board with the help of an instructor.

Sunset photography






Dubai’s Lahbab desert is famous for its photography, because this desert has Red Dunes which is most beautiful and highest dunes of UAE. Desert Safari Tour is a perfect way to get this opportunity to capture your beautiful moments with beautiful scenes with your smart phones. You can also capture the sun set view you can experience the red desert turning into golden.

Bedouin camp






After Desert activities you will experience desert camp activities, all rest of the activities will be at desert camp side. The Bedouin camp is a best place where you can feel the traditional Emirate Culture. Desert Camp offers a range of activities like Entertainment shows, BBQ Buffet Dinner, Traditional Qehwa, Henna Painting and you can take pictures with falcons.

How to Book a Desert Safari Tour




The booking procedure is quite simple there is no need to check the availability because there are many tours operators available every time.

We will suggest Godubaidesertsafari.com, they have many deals and packages, one of the best thing is you can customize your tours according to your need they will give you the full guideline which activities are best suitable for you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.729s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.3506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb