Exploring Dubai This Year


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
January 16th 2018
Published: January 16th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Dubai

Dubai

Some Facts About Dubai




One of the fastest expanding cities, Dubai is known for its constant change and known for a lot of things, like tallest building, largest mall, and many others. Here I will give you a list of Dubai's Tourist Attractions, the most visited places in Dubai and they simple rules and facts I will also include in this article. Let's start with the simple facts. Dubai has been under British protection from 1892 to 1968, and in 1971 Dubai became a part of UAE which consists of 7 emirates, but Dubai of all 7 emirates is the fastest expanding city not only among UAE but in the world. Prince Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum took over the crown when his father died but lived up to the father's expectations of making Dubai a tourist spot. Dubai has a population of 1.4 million people, which 80 %!o(MISSING)f the population is foreigners. And Dubai is known for the lowest rate of criminals all over the world. Wearing daring clothes can lead to imprisonment, but swimwear is allowed inside hotel premises.

Places to visit while you are in Dubai




1: Desert Safari

The great harmony of the desert can be experienced either half day or whole day safari, there is also overnight package. You can also dine in the desert under the starry sky. You have the opportunity to ride a camel or hummer.

2: Jumeirah Beach

The city is also known for their beautiful beaches, one of my favorite beach resorts in Dubai is Jumeirah Beach, beautiful white sand, and clear blue sea. Scuba diving and snorkeling are also available here, But many of the city's beaches are reserved for Hotels.

3: Wild Wadi Water Theme Park

One of the most visited theme park, ideal for families with kids. There are 23 rides and 20 minutes drive away from the city, this is located in between Burj Dubai and Jumeirah Hotel

4: Dubai Museum

One of the oldest building Al Fahidi Fort was built in 1880 and then home of Dubai Museum, here you will get to know more about the history of Dubai. If you want to Live in Dubai you must know all the simple details and Dubai Info before you decide to go there. Dubai has international schools and institutes, also lots of the workers or employees in Dubai are spoken English very well. Most employees in Dubai are from all over the world.

All these tours are provided by Dubai Adventures

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb