Game Not Over!


Advertisement
Published: March 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Game Not OverGame Not OverGame Not Over

Check it out
With the UAE economy booming, evidence of money is everywhere. If its not an audacious tower block or leisure development then it's on the streets in the form of top end cars with blacked out windows and 3 digit plates, blinged and tweaked. Among the myriad of Range Rovers, Porsches, Lambourghinis, Rollers, Maybachs, Mercs, Hummers, Cadallacs, Beamers, Infinitys and Lexus..er..is, it is hard to make you ride stand out from the crowd. But these boys have got the cash to flash, and they are not frightened to stick on their motor.

Apart from that, not much else to say, since Scott n Kat's blog has gone off the air, there's pretty poor viewing on these travel blogs. Have you had a look at any others on this site? Don't bother, it's all "Oooh, look at me, look at how fancy our hotel room in Dubai is! And it's really hot! LOL!" WTF do you expect coming to the Middle East in August? Fricking frosty mornings and afternoon rain storms? If you want to see pictures of beautiful sunsets and swanky hotels, get a travel brochure.

The other thing that is creeping into these blogs is the evil hand of
No GirlsNo GirlsNo Girls

And quite right too. Unless they are naughty ones.
advertising. I am told that I can make money by endorsing products or services, but apart from any issues regarding personal integrity, I'd hate to think that you were inadvertantly being targeted by faceless corporations when all you want to see are a few photos of shops with daft names and oddly shaped vegetables. This blog will remain a haven from rampant consumerist brainwashing in a sea of capitalist filth.

Why, just last night as I was driving home in my smooth, powerful Toyota Land Cruiser, "The King of the Desert", available now from Al Futtaim Motors at 0.99% interest - free Blue Tooth phone installation on certain models - I was thinking, "You know what, I really fancy a lovely cold bottle of Bitburger Pils, with its crisp, fresh taste, still brewed to the Reinheitsgebot (German Purity Law) adopted in 1516, the oldest provision still enforced to protect the consumer." I've always said that.


PS - Pizza Express


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Hold upHold up
Hold up

I got stuck behind this on the way home the other night.
DeviantDeviant
Deviant

You filthy little minx, you love it don't you? Yes? Harder?
Warning! Cat!Warning! Cat!
Warning! Cat!

This site may contain cats or traces of cat. It definitely contains bird shit.
Dream Land CargoDream Land Cargo
Dream Land Cargo

I believe they are a subsidiary of "Cloud-Cuckoo Land Freight Services" owned by the Narnia Group.
HotHot
Hot

This is why I always try and park in the shade.


Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb