Istanbul - Where East meets West


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
November 9th 2021
Published: November 10th 2021
Edit Blog Post




Heygo tour description

Let's walk together on the Galata bridge from Karakoy neighborhood to former Constantinople!! On one side there will be Asia and on the other side European continents. The walk will be at the point where two continents meet and where the Silk Road ended.



We will be facing the historic peninsula which couldn’t be shared through centuries and became the cause of many wars. We will see some of İstanbul’s highlights from the distance as Suleymaniye mosque ( 1550), New Mosque ( 1664), Galata Bridge, Istanbul fish sandwich boats, and street vendors.



The walk will make you feel that you are touching the heart of Istanbul by watching the fishermen on the bridge, ferry traffic across the Bosporus and the Golden Horn, local rushing between bazaars and ferry piers, Istanbulies staying in line to get the delicious fish sandwich and more...



Amsterdam heygo guide Mark and his partner Eric, were on holiday in Turkey and met up with the heygo Turkish guide, what a fun time it was at this iconic location.



https://www.heygo.com/tours/walking-in-europe-and-overlooking-at-asian-continent


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement










Tot: 0.633s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 28; qc: 36; dbt: 0.1552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb