Edit Blog Post
Published: June 14th 2012
I composed these lyrics yesterday but don't have a melody yet.
***Sail on Sea Cloud by Craig Kincaid (c) 2012**
- I ain't much for prayin' and I don't shed any tears
- I've learned how little a man needs so I figure it's all in the years.
- Show me a stained glass window show me a fine walnut door
- Let the light show me the temple as it stands o'er the Samos shore
- Lead me to the Church of the Virgin Lead me to the Grand Promenade
- Let the wind brush over my shoulder As I rest in the oleander shade.
- Full sail, sail on Sea Cloud take me and my friends on the waves
- Let's close our eyes and feel the sway of the ship Let's make believe were sailin' away.
Tot: 2.961s; Tpl: 0.039s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0368s; 2; m:saturn w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb