Majesty in the Mountains


Advertisement
Middle East » Jordan » South » Petra
December 18th 2013
Published: December 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello again my fellow travellers! Where do I begin when all has been amazing? Probably at the beginning I suppose. Today we made our way to Petra and just as with Wadi Rum we decided to go by taxi so we asked a driver outside how much he wanted to take us there and back again and to wait for us for six hours. He said 80JD for both so 40JD each which we thought was a good price. The driver was a ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 251, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




19th December 2013

the High Place of Sacrifice
One place I must, must experience is Petra...I've seen plenty of pics...but not seen a blog with the names of the sites of the guided tour you just provided. You must do this again as a fresh blog with your best pics so you can gives names to these sites. Do not simply add photos later to this blog...make it a new blog so it is freshly published...not just pics saved later in this blog. And if you can make sure you have a panorama picture at the top of the page we'll see if it can get some exposure. If you want some tips feel free to contact me. This Per-Olof...is the blog to do it.
3rd January 2014

It is spectacular!
It is truly a place of wonder! I will as you say re-publish it with pictures and everything, I'm working my way through the journey at the moment and just finished the day at Wadi Rum, I should have this one done in a week or so. =)
20th February 2014

I'm waiting....
Just to be sure, i'm following you now. Don't want to miss your Petra and Wadi Rum blogs with photos. Both are in my bucket list. Keep writing!
25th February 2014

Thank you! :)
I'm sorry for the delay but things have been pretty busy for me lately, I'll really try to get around to getting my pictures up next week. :)
13th April 2014
Colonnaded Street

FOLLOW THAT ROAD
Only just discovered by accident that you have now put photos with this blog. Worth noting that as the blog was originally posted in December 2013, when you posted the photos later it did not notify on my Control Panel that you had republished with photos. This is an important blog as you have reported and have photos of other areas of Petra that I have not seen before. This photo I have posted on the "Follow that Road" thread in the Photography Forum. Great to see these photos Per-Olof. Thanks for posting them.
1st May 2014
Colonnaded Street

Thank you!
Aye, this was an amazing place and an important update I agree, it's strange that you didn't receive a notification about it.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 16; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb