Aquaba to salah Jordan


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan » South » Aqaba
December 18th 2015
Published: December 21st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Petra JordanPetra JordanPetra Jordan

One of the seven wonders of the world
December 3-6th 2015 4 days at Sea for the long journey from Aquaba to Salalah Oman. Sailing the red Sea with an East south route now passing the proximity to Sharm el Shekh, we will transit off the shores between Egypt and Sudan.

We are in waters at risk of piracy. Special crews are aboard ( Black Pearl defense) with experience in these matters. Now sailing between Africa and the Arabic peninsula in the open sea of Sudan and Eritrea. Now connecting with the Mediterranean sea on the gulf of Aquaba to the Indian ocean.

Heading South East to sail across the strait of Bab el man eb entering the Indian ocean at its narrowest point (30) km separating Yemen from Gibuti. The Island of Perim divides the canal in 2 parts Bb Iskander and Daggart which we will take to Mayyun.

Proceeding through the golf of Aden situated in the Indian ocean between Yemen and Somalia. The clean waters allows the life of an enormous quantity of fishes & corals. It constitutes an important flow of water for the persian Gulf and represents a fundamental geographical point for the economy of the world mainly from the oil business.

Dec 6 Happy Hanukkah today


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Ad  KhaznaAd  Khazna
Ad Khazna

The treasury , Petra Jordan considered the most beautiful place on earth
Ad DeirAd Deir
Ad Deir

The Monestry


Tot: 0.335s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0907s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb