Travelling To Israel – Some Worthy Reasons To Visit This Holy Place On Earth


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel
January 21st 2016
Published: January 21st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Israel is defiantly one of the smallest countries of the world. But despite the fact that she is quiet small, it can boast of having some of the most exciting places in the world. Israel it's a country which can be an inspiration to all as this is the only place where all religions live together under a solid democracy. Apart from this, it has also become the international center for development and innovation, in spite of all the political and geographical struggles. It is said that even the desert in Israel flourishes. As we step into 2016, let’s take a look at the worthy reasons of visiting Israel.

1.The desert blooms during Spring: Have you heard about the Negev desert which is famous for its arid and beautiful landscape during Spring? This is the beauty of Israel as there are couple of months when the desert transforms into lush green and colorful fields. Spring usually comes early in Israel and February remains the peak season to check out the forests of the Northern Negev which are filled with both flowers and visitors. In this month, the Red South festival is celebrated, offering different activities which revolve around the blooming
scenery.

2.Jerusalem: In the entire world, Jerusalem is the holiest city in the world, which is holy for the Christians, Jews and Muslims. The Old City of Jerusalem is home to the Western Wall, the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Holy Sepulchre. Anyone belonging to any of the 3 religions mentioned above would definitely be interested in visiting this place.

3.The red sea - the lowest place on Earth:The Dead Sea is not only the lowest place on Earth but it is also unique in a way because you can’t actually swim in this sea. The salty waters will make you float and the popular pictures of people floating in the Dead Sea are true indeed. As this is also the lowest place on Earth, the mud from under the sea is taken in bottles and sold all over the world as an essential beauty product. People visiting the Dead Sea usually cover themselves with the mud.

4.Tel Aviv The coolest city in Mediterranean: Although this is a secret but it is true that Tel Aviv is a 24 hour city of culture, nightlife, events, beaches and many more things. While some people say that Tel Aviv is
the most beautiful city in the world, some others say that the nightlife there is unbeaten anywhere in the world. The city is a non-stop city, which is a rival to New York and Miami, a city with great food, great experience and atmosphere.

If you’re planning your next vacation to Israel, you need not worry as this is a peaceful city where traveling can be fun. For easy commutation, you can opt for car rental Israel and they can guide you through different places of the mega-city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.439s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.143s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb